The Center for Men's Health at TUCC - A Men's Health Clinic
The Center for Men’s Health is a specialty division at TUCC dedicated solely to the treatment of conditions impacting men’s urologic health, male sexual health and male reproductive medicine. The Urology Center of Colorado offers expert care for all conditions impacting men’s urologic health. We provide minimally invasive surgical and non-surgical treatments for thousands of men each year.
Why should you choose the Center for Men’s Health at TUCC?
• We provide expert care for all conditions impacting men’s urologic health. We operate as a specialty division at TUCC where we provide minimally invasive surgical and non-surgical treatments for thousands of men each year.
• Collectively, TUCC surgeons perform more successful vasectomy reversals than any other practice in the region. Our surgeons also have experience performing epididymovasostomy microsurgeries, which are needed when a blockage is discovered in the epididymis during a vasectomy reversal.
• All microsurgical procedures are performed in a dedicated OR suite at our state-of-the-art ambulatory surgery center. The Urology Surgery Center of Colorado is one of only 11 ambulatory surgery centers in Colorado to be accredited in the field of urology by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. We perform more than 500 procedures in our ambulatory surgery center each month.
• The TUCC Penile Rehabilitation Program was specifically designed to help men restore their sexual function following a prostatectomy (surgical removal of the prostate). Through medication and targeted therapy, including penile implant surgeries, options, we help you get back to your pre-surgery life.
• Our expert, compassionate clinical staff are completely dedicated to your care. We look forward to hearing success stories from our patients years after their treatment, as evidenced by the Baby Board in our patient suite!
Find A Doctor