USCC has a variety of quality initiatives in place to ensure safety and positive outcomes for patients. These include:
- Maintain seamless exchange of information between TUCC and USCC through an electronic health record system.
- Patient satisfaction – Maintain overall “would recommend to others” feedback at 99 percent.
- Maintain overall physician satisfaction.
- Publicly report key process and outcome indicators.
- Benchmark key process and outcome indicators with 120 other ambulatory surgery centers in the United States.
- Maintain Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care accreditation status.
USCC is fully accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. (AAAHC). This signifies USCC’s commitment to the highest standards of quality and patient safety. In order to receive accreditation from AAAHC, USCC’s services and overall performance were measured against national standards and our surgical center participated in an on-site review with AAAHC surveyors. USCC is one of only 11 ambulatory surgery centers in Colorado to be accredited in the field of urology.