Prior to joining TUCC, Brian Smith, M.D., practiced at Mountain Urology Associates and Colorado Urology Associates. He is a member of the American Urologic Association, South Central Section of American Urologic Association, Denver Medical Society, American Medical Association and the Colorado Medical Society. Dr. Smith has also served as an assistant clinical faculty member of the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center and as head of division of urology for Swedish Medical Center.
Dr. Smith graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from Colorado College. He obtained his medical doctorate from the University of Colorado. Dr. Smith then completed a general surgery internship followed by his residency in general surgery and urology at the University of Utah. He is board certified by the American Board of Urology.
- Brachytherapy for Prostate Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Prostate Surgery
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Stone Disease
- Neurogenic Bladder
- Served as an assistant clinical faculty member at the University of Colorado
- Former Head of Urology at Swedish Medical Center