STAY TUNED FOR 2018 BSR INFORMATION!
Team up with your family, friends, co-workers and others to create your Blue Shoe Run team! A minimum of five people make up a team. Prizes will be distributed to the largest and most spirited Blue Shoe Run teams on race day.
The first Blue Shoe Run team to reach 100 participants will be recognized with The Big Blue Shoe tent on TBD, complete with free food and drinks! Not to be outdone, the first team to reach 25 participants will receive its own Little Shoe tent. Just like last year, all teams over 50 participants will be able to have their own team-designated tents on race day.
Team Captain Registration
Interested in creating and leading a Blue Shoe Run team? Here are a few tips to help get you started:
1. Team captains must register prior to any other team members. You must also register for the race in order to be able to create a team. Click here to register and set-up your team.
2. Register yourself and any member of the team that you wish to pay for.
3. On your registration page, select "Add Participant 1 to a Team”. Select your team name.
4. Once successfully created, you will see a green box that reads "Team Created".
5. Once your team is created, make sure you also register yourself for the team.
Download this team captain toolkit for more handy ideas.
Join a Team!
1. Register online here.
2. At the bottom of your registration page, select “Add Participant 1” to a team. Select your team name.
3. Finish registration!
Note: Team registration closes on TBD. No exceptions will be made. After September 1st, participants may register as individuals and run/walk with their team on race day.
Walk or Run with a TUCC Doc!
A unique and fun way to participate in the 2018 Blue Shoe Run for Prostate Cancer is to join a Walk or Run with a Doc team. Team up with a TUCC physician to help stomp out prostate cancer together!
The registration fee for each Walk or Run with a Doc team is $50 for all ages. Please select the team you are interested in joining when registering as an individual here.
Veterans Fight Prostate Cancer
Team up with other veterans to show your support as we work to stomp out prostate cancer!
Team Packet Pick Up
There are two options for team packet pick up:
- Team Captain: Captain will pick up team members’ race packets prior to race day during the designated packet pick up times.
- Race Day: Team members can choose to pick up their packet on race day.
Team packet pick up will take place TBD from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at TUCC.
Are you interested in forming a large corporate team? Email Martha Ruschival at email@example.com for more details.