The Blue Shoe Run For Prostate Cancer - 9.09.17
Run for your father, your brother, your husband, your friend. Run for you! Join The Urology Center of Colorado (TUCC) Foundation for the eighth annual Blue Shoe Run for Prostate Cancer on Saturday, September 9, 2017. Online registration is now CLOSED. Join us tomorrow and register in person!
7:45 a.m. – Kids Fun Run (free for children under 8)
8:00 a.m. – 5K Run/Walk
8:15 a.m. – 1.5-Mile Family Walk
All events will begin in front of TUCC at 2777 Mile High Stadium Circle, Denver, CO 80211.
Adults - $50
Kids - $25
Seniors - $35
Free Post-Race Activities
- Alaskan Brewery beer garden
- Food and drinks
- Live music – on the course and during the post-race party
- Silent auction
- Prostate cancer survivor recognition
- Kids zone – including face painting and life sized games!
- Interactive educational, sponsor and vendor booths
Learn more about registering for a Blue Shoe Run Team.
Questions about The Blue Shoe Run? Please contact Martha Ruschival, race director, for more information.