September 26, 2018
TUCC is proud to welcome Dr. Mark Moyad back for the 21st year as the presenter of this premier presentation on nutrition and supplements in the Rocky Mountain region. As an national and international speaker Dr. Moyad has presented to thousands of patients and medical professionals. This is a FREE seminar for people interested in cancer prevention and those living with cancer.
Guest Speaker: Mark Moyad, M.P.H., M.D. – University of Michigan Medical Center, Director of Complementary Medicine, Department of Urology
When: October 18, 2018; 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Where: PPA Event Center, 2105 Decatur Street, Denver, CO 80211
Dr. Moyad is the author of more than 130 medical articles and 10 book chapters. He is the author or co-author of 10 books including The Supplement Handbook and Promoting Wellness for Prostate Cancer and is the former editor-in-chief of the medical journal Preventive and Alternative Medicine.
To Access Dr. Moyad’s Latest Articles
Go to http://www.moyadwellness.com/
Dr. Moyad’s Book Titles
- The Supplement Handbook
- The No BS Diet
- Moyad’s Guide to Male Sexual Health: What Works and What’s Worthless
- Promoting Wellness for Prostate Cancer Patients
- Promoting Wellness Beyond Hormone Therapy, new 3rd edition
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine for Urologic and Prostate Diseases
- Primary author of over 150 Medical Journal Articles
- 15 years of monthly reviews for physicians on diet and dietary supplements
- Integrative Medicine for Breast Cancer