Former U.S. Navy Medical Corps Lt. Commander John Tillett, M.D., practiced urology in Florida for four years before joining TUCC. He is currently an assistant professor at the University of Colorado School of Medicine.
Dr. Tillett earned a Bachelor of Science degree, magna cum laude, from Vanderbilt University College of Arts and Sciences. He received his medical doctorate from Emory University School of Medicine before completing his residency and surgical training at the University’s Affiliated Hospitals Program. While at Emory, Dr. Tillett served as chief resident in the Department of Urology.
In 2010, Dr. Tillett was recognized by the Deputy Surgeon General of the U.S. Navy as being among the top five urology providers in Navy medicine ranked for satisfaction by outpatient clinic patients. He has twice been recognized as a Top Urologist in Florida by HealthTap, an international medical advice website.
- Male Infertility & Microsurgery
- Stone Disease
- Chronic Testicular Pain
- Robotic Kidney Surgery
Men's Urologic Health
- Erectile dysfunction & Testosterone replacement
- Recognized by the Deputy Surgeon General of the U.S. Navy as being among the top five urology providers in Navy medicine
- Former assistant professor at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine and Florida State University College of Medicine
- Named Chief Resident in the Urology Department at Emory University