Ferdinand Mueller, Jr.
Born into a family of physicians, Ferdinand Mueller, Jr., M.D., has practiced urology in the Denver area for many years. He is a member of the Rocky Mountain Urological Society and has served as a past chief of urology at Exempla St. Joseph’s Hospital and co-regional department chairman in the department of urology at Colorado Permanente Medical Group.
Dr. Mueller graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree from Loyola University of the South. He obtained his medical doctorate from St. Louis University School of Medicine before completing an internship in the department of surgery at the Medical College of Wisconsin. Dr. Mueller also completed his residency in urology at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He is board certified by the American Board of Urology.
- Neurogenic Bladder
- Urinary Tract Infection and Cystitis
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Disorders of the Testis
- Treatment of Kidney Stones
- Co-Regional Department Chairman Department of Urology Colorado Permanente Medical Group
- Former Chief of Urology Exempla St. Joseph Hospital