Eric Gross, M.D., is the only radiation oncologist in Colorado whose practice is devoted solely to the delivery of radiation therapy for the treatment of urologic cancers. He is board certified in radiation oncology by the American Board of Radiology. Dr. Gross joined TUCC in 2007 and has served as Director of the TUCC Radiation Oncology Department since 2013.
Dr. Gross received a Bachelor of Science degree, cum laude, in biology from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. He earned his medical doctorate from the University of Nevada School of Medicine. He then completed his internship and transitional residency program at the University of Hawaii Affiliated Hospitals before completing his residency in radiation oncology at the University of Arizona Health Sciences Center. Dr. Gross has completed multiple elective rotations at cancer centers throughout the United States including the MD Anderson Cancer Center and the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
Dr. Gross is a three-time 5280 Magazine Top Doc in the category of radiation oncology. Click here to learn more.
- Radiation Treatment of Urologic Cancers
External Beam Radiation Therapy
- Utilizing 3D conformal, intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT), image guided radiation therapy (IGRT), sterotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT) and volumetric arc therapy (VMAT)
- Prostate Brachytherapy
- Three-time 5280 Magazine Top Doc in the category of radiation oncology
- The only radiation oncologist in Colorado who is devoted solely to the delivery of radiation therapy for the treatment of urologic cancers
- Trained at MD Anderson Cancer Center and the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Dr Gross Talks About Radiation Therapy
Channel 7 Story on New Prostate Cancer Treatment
State-of-the-Art Radiation Therapy at TUCC
Request an Appointment NowRequest Appointment
What Patients Are Saying About Dr Gross
“Dr. Gross was kind and genuine and always available for any questions or concerns. I would highly recommend him for anyone seeking radiation treatments for any urologic cancers.”
“One of the best medical experiences I have ever had.”
“I have never had such a good experience at a medical facility. Everyone was very pleasant and helped me with all of my questions in a non-condescending manner. If I ever have problems with these parts again, I will definitely come back. Thank you all very much!”