The Blue Shoe Run For Prostate Cancer - 9.13.14
Run for your father, your brother, your husband, your friend. Run for you! Join TUCC Foundation for the fifth annual Blue Shoe Run for Prostate Cancer on Saturday, September 13, 2014. All monies raised benefit our work to improve local prostate cancer screening, community education and research programs. Since 2010, more than $275,000 has been raised for TUCC Foundation through The Blue Shoe Run.
7:45 a.m. – Kids Fun Run (free for children under 8)
8:00 a.m. – 5K Run/Walk
8:15 a.m. – 1.5-Mile Family Walk
All events will begin in front of TUCC at 2777 Mile High Stadium Circle, Denver, CO 80211.
Now until Thursday, Sept. 11th
Adults - $35
Kids (17 & Younger) - $20
Seniors (65 & Older) - $20
Free Post-Race Activities
- Alaskan Brewery beer garden
- Food and drinks - including Jimmy Johns sandwiches!
- Live music – on the course and during the post-race party
- Silent auction – now in its fourth year!
- Prostate cancer survivor recognition
- Kids zone – including face painting, games and a giant inflatable slide!
- Interactive educational, sponsor and vendor booths
You can register for The Blue Shoe Run in person at the following locations from August 15 - September 5:
- Boulder Running Company, Littleton – 8116 W. Bowles Avenue
- Boulder Running Company, Cherry Creek – 2500 E. First Ave., Unit C
- Runners Roost, Denver – 1685 Colorado Blvd., Suite J
- Runners Roost, Aurora – 6554 S. Parker Road #107
- Runners Roost, Lakewood – 7978 W. Alameda Avenue, Suite A
- Runners Roost, Lone Tree – 9994 Commons Street, Suite 230
Click here to download the 2014 Blue Shoe Run course map.
Click here to view photo slideshows from previous races.
For more information on The Blue Shoe Run for Prostate Cancer, please contact Martha Ruschival, TUCC Foundation Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.762.7160. For media inquiries, please contact Maggie Spain at email@example.com or 303.320.7790.
Prostate cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in Colorado today. Join TUCC Foundation and help us stomp out prostate cancer. Who are you running for?